Scania is a leading manufacturer of heavy trucks, buses and coaches and industrial and marine engines.
Scania is an international company with a presence in more than 100 countries, employing in excess of 34,000 employees.
Scania’s website was complex and outdated. It was difficult to navigate and contained extensive internal and external content. The website had low traffic numbers, a small market share and minimal brand awareness that didn’t assist Scania’s pursuit of growth.
To assist Scania’s aspirations, Rooba built an successful new website to concisely showcase the Scania brand and their product offering. The new site is modern, stylish, clean and functional.
Rooba then commenced SEO to improve brand awareness and increase site performance.
Since engaging Rooba, Scania have enjoyed the following key successes;
- A 27% increase in traffic within 2 months and a 102% traffic increase within the first 12 months
- A 72% increase in visits to the contact page within the first 3 months
- A 50% increase in online brand awareness
- A 1200% increase in the number of pages ranking on page 1 of Google
- Scania is now listed on the first 3 pages of Google for 37 keywords. The closest competitor is listed for just 16
- More than 70% of Scania’s website traffic now comes from search engines.