Accumulate are specialists in recognition, reward and incentive programs. A division of Wishlist Holdings, Accumulate provide performance improvement solutions to many of Australia’s leading companies.
Like many organisations today, Accumulate had been experiencing a gradual decline in the quality and quantity of in-bound sales leads.
Having understood Accumulate’s goals, Rooba reviewed the key site metrics and current marketing practices and developed a conversion focussed strategy. We then;
- Set a benchmark and targets for monthly measurement
- Developed an SEO strategy
- Rebuilt the existing Pay-Per-Click campaign – keywords, ad creative, landing pages
- Analysed, reengineered and optimised the website structure for conversions
- Reviewed and updated the website content
In the first 12 months since engaging Rooba, Accumulate enjoyed the following successes that have made a direct contribution to the company’s bottom line;
- A 52% increase in annual sales leads
- A 67% increase in monthly site visits
- A 106% increase in new site visits
- An increase to time on site of 122%
- A 72% reduction in the site’s bounce rate
- A shortened sales cycle as a result of improvements to messaging and pre-qualification.