3Fish is a fairtrade clothing company that started life as a fairtrade promotional products business. They soon focussed their attention on a men’s and women’s clothing range before branching into band merchandise and other apparel.
The 3Fish business had evolved since opening its doors and the website no longer reflected the channels the business was offering. 3Fish also wanted to sell their clothing range direct to customers from their website.
Once built, 3Fish wanted to promote its new website to both customers wanting to buy their product range, either direct from the website or from a listed retail store, and to the corporate sector that could procure bulk purchases.
To meet the 3Fish objectives, Rooba built a new website to reflect the evolving business. It’s a clean, functional site that clearly reflects all of the business’ channels. The website now incorporates eCommerce functionality with an online store, allowing customers to purchase directly from the website.
Rooba commenced search marketing and social media marketing to attract both consumer and corporate visitors to the 3Fish website.
Since engaging Rooba, 3Fish have enjoyed the following key successes that have directly contributed to the company’s profitability;
- A 141% increase in website visits
- An increase in online sales in excess of 105%
- A 871% increase in visits to the online store
- A 35% increase in visits to the contact page
- The online store is now the second most visited webpage, narrowly behind the home page
- A substantial increase in corporate orders and enquiries.